We know that every religion is certain that hell does exist but Every religion has their own opinion about hell. Now how could we be certain That we are getting the right answer about hell.
Some people think that only murders and rapist are doomed in hell.
Some even say that people that listens to rock or metal music
Go to hell because they claim that is music from Satan. Others say that there is No redemption for homosexuals or those who commit suicide.
WHAT IS THE TRUTH ? The topic of hell is so important. Because we All know that we are going to die some day. And if there is a hell we need to know About it more then any thing in this world that we ever learned about. Because if it does exist
And we have a chance of ending up in horrible place it is urgent that we do investigate This like today. Tomorrow could be to late. But we have do know the truth not a makeup story Of people that only talk about hell but have no idea, but they want you to believe like them And what is going to happen is that not only he will end up in hell but he is going to pull you with Him because you just took his word for it.
We all have heard that people say that hell is here on earth. But is that the truth. The truth is that NOBODY can change the existence of hell, but EVERYBODY Can be saved from it.
Fact: Hell is as real as people here on earth.
Reality: is that very few pastors ever bothers to preach about Hell. Why because if they do people simply
Will either get upset, or they simply don’t want to hear about it like if they were going to be eternal and never
Die or simply they just don’t believe in Hell.
So have you ever asked yourself:
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH ? IS THERE LIFE AFTER DEATH?
IS HELL REAL? IS HELL ETERNAL?
HOW CAN I NOT GO TO HELL? IS HELLS FIRE REAL?
IS HELL A REAL PLACE OF EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT?
IS HELL A PLACE OF DARKNESS?
WHY DID GOD CREATE HELL IF HE IS A GOOD GOD?
DOES GOD SEND PEOPLE TO HELL ?
DOES JESUS WARN US ABOUT HELL?
ARE THERE REAL TESTIMONY ABOUT HELL?
WHAT IS ETERNAL LIFE? WHAT IS THE BOOK OF LIFE?
ARE YOU ASKING YOURSELF:
IS SATAN REAL? WHY SATAN EXISTS? WHO IS SATAN? THE ROLE OF SATAN? IS SATAN ACTIVE
TODAY? DO WE HAVE AUTHORITY OVER SATAN ? MUST WE FEAR SATAN? WHO ARE THE DEMONS?
WHAT IS DEMON POSSESSION? ARE DEMONS EVIL SPIRITS? HOW CAN WE CAST OUT DEMONS?
There is so many question people ask themselves every day. But were do you find the real answer.
And like I tell you this is a subject that you could not ignore because some day we all have to face this reality.
There is NO escape from this truth there is only two place to go either heaven or hell. So this is totally up to you
No one can do anything for you if you go to hell. So please don’t ignore this open your eyes and learn the truth before
It’s to late.
Where do we find the only truth about hell and heaven? The bible is the only one that has the truth.
I would like to introduce you to this E book because it is only based on what the Bible says.
It will answer all your question with out a doubt and it will answer questions that you have not even thought about.
Most people don’t think about this because they have just ignored it, or they don’t even know that hell is real.
I use to think the same. But the day my stepmother died someone came up to me and told me that is she was not saved
She would be in hell for eternity. I didn’t say any thing back but that really shock me up. I never knew that you had to be save in order to go to heaven, and I did not even know what this meant. So now I really needed to know the
Truth of what happen when our loved one dies or when die. I was not able to find the answer every one would just tell
Me so many things that did not make sense, I read so many books that would talk about every thing but what the title
Of the book was about ( Hell ). I started reading the bible and I was not understanding what I was reading I was desperate to find the truth but I was not understanding. But I knew that the bible was the only one that could give me the answer. So I kept searching until I came across this E book called HELL REALLY EXIST.
I decided that I was going to look into it. First it looked like it had the answers that I was looking for.
And then it had a 60 day money back guarantee. I had spend so much money with no answer so I had to
Try this one. Well to make this story short I tried it out and I was so fascinated because I did not only get the answer to all my questions but I was even learning how to help others that were suffering the pain of loosing a loved one and not
Knowing the truth of where there loved one will spend eternity. And if one day we will meet again forever. It
Also helped me understand were I was going to spend eternity. And how not to go to that horrible place called hell.
I strongly recommend this book, remember sooner or later we have to face this reality and HELL IS NOT
A PLACE TO GO TO. Don’t let people full you Hell is real. And that is the last place that you or any one
Want to go to. But like every thing we have our manual and that is the bible but we sometime need help finding the
Answers in it. With a little bit of help we will see things so clearly that no one could ever confuse you.
There is nothing to loose. You will just find so much information you will be fascinated
Free information
Click Here!
No comments:
Post a Comment